Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ouch! Poor thing saw a robin outside and thought she could avoid the sprinkler by going through the sliding door. Smacked right into the glass with her head. Poor baby.

·
Registered
751 Posts
When I was younger...and this story takes place when I was in grade 5.
I loved to run around on all fours, when I was in toronto visiting my aunt she had a glass door which i thought was open...safe to say that was the last time I ran on all fours

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Gosh ... I hope the dogs are alright! ... I did that once as a human ...on two legs! ... the glass was too clean! :doh:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Abbylynn yeah, idk, no clean glass in my house, I can promise you that. Spring is in the air. I think she just got really excited when she saw Pebbs chasing a robin around the yard and didn't think it through. She looked at me funny and let me rub her head.

Bonseygirl, Wire fence? That must have hurt.

Stacey, glad you found your upright position.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Josefina ran smack & I mean SMACK..... (So hard that the whole fence shook *.*) into an iron pipe fence chasing a ball head first!!!! She as ok thank god & didn't even miss a beat the little bugger, dogs are tough!!! :/

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now I understand why she slammed into the glass door. I laid sod down behind the back door this weekend and had the sprinkler on earlier. The grass is all spongy and wet. She doesn't like the feel of it on her feet. I just took her out to potty and she went into the muddy garden to get around the wet spongy grass. silly girl

·
Registered
222 Posts
She wandered into the corn field next to the grass we run in. It was soooo windy she couldn't hear me when I called her, and she went out past the fence. It's down in some places, isn't used for anything anymore. It's so rundown when she ran into it the whole thing just toppled. Lucky for both of us, she wasn't going very fast. Poor girl!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She wandered into the corn field next to the grass we run in. It was soooo windy she couldn't hear me when I called her, and she went out past the fence. It's down in some places, isn't used for anything anymore. It's so rundown when she ran into it the whole thing just toppled. Lucky for both of us, she wasn't going very fast. Poor girl!
Good thing it was run down. It still must have freaked her out a little.

·
Registered
222 Posts
She's such an amazing little dog. Shook it off, got her bearings back, and ran over to me for a treat! I of course gave her almost my whole pocketful. It was all my fault, I shouldn't have had her loose when it was too loud for her to hear me call her back. I'm just really grateful it turned out the way it did. I would never have forgiven myself if she got hurt!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts