Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently the dogs and/or cats found some rolls of toilet paper to be Very Entertaining! I walked in and saw shredded paper and a victimized roll in the front room. I started chanting to myself, "Oh please be just one roll, please be just one roll!"

But then I found the rest in the living room. I had left the house, kinda leaving the brand new package on the couch. Never really gave it much thought, a package has never been disturbed before.

No telling if it was the cats, or dogs, ... or both.
...Oops, LOL!! I couldn't help but to laugh.

The front room:

The living room:

Poor TP:

:laugh:

·
Registered
591 Posts
sorry I had to laugh at this one !!! the cat there looks innocent I tell ya lol .. I had a similar one happen only with the phone book, I guess it was evil and had to die !!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Poor toilet paper, it never stood a chance, lol.

Yeah my weims learned that running toilet paper throughout the house was a VERY fun activity, so now the bathroom door must be closed and we have to make sure the door clicks, or they will just push it open, run the TP or go through the trash lol.

·
Registered
559 Posts
:clap2::clap2:

Awesome! You can't help but laugh. He obviously had good reason to be angry at the TP. It needed to die.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm sorry for LMAO but those pictures! They both look so pleased with themselves, LOL. That must have been a fun mess to clean up.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
OMG! I can't help but LMBO!!! XD

·
Banned
37 Posts
I had a half boxer half pit do this to a t-shirt he didn't like and my husbands cigarettes (that was his motivation to quit I might add) The T-Shirt was the one thing he continued to play with and sleep with until he died. RIP Gohun.

Also: I love how the cat is just sitting their too, almost like he knows they will get in trouble and wants to be front and center to watch......

·
Registered
545 Posts
Also: I love how the cat is just sitting their too, almost like he knows they will get in trouble and wants to be front and center to watch......
Our cat does the same exact thing when the dogs get into something they're not supposed to. But notice that he's not looking at the mess. He's just IN the mess. Like he's so disgusted the dogs had the audacity to do this!

·
Banned
37 Posts
Our cat does the same exact thing when the dogs get into something they're not supposed to. But notice that he's not looking at the mess. He's just IN the mess. Like he's so disgusted the dogs had the audacity to do this!
Exactly, its almost like a natural characteristic of cats, I believe, to want to watch a dog get into trouble. Very young reference here but just like sassy from homeward bound. Sally Field was amazing at showing that through her voice with that cat and those two dogs.......

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I still think it was both cats and dogs. I think teamwork was involved, lol. The 2 dogs in the first pic are Camillia and Baby. I hiiiiighly doubt Camillia had any part of it. Baby wasn't in the area to have access to the TP. The dogs that DID have access, oh yeah, they were as hyper -n- happy as they could be. Proud they were! LOL!

And as for the cats, ...I'm thinking it could have been any of them, lol. Though some would be more likely than the others. The cat in the 2nd pic is one of my "velcro cats", Quanaisha.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Poor toilet paper, it never stood a chance, lol.

Yeah my weims learned that running toilet paper throughout the house was a VERY fun activity, so now the bathroom door must be closed and we have to make sure the door clicks, or they will just push it open, run the TP or go through the trash lol.
My mother's bichon did that! It was the cutest thing ever!

·
Registered
291 Posts
It was definetly the cat. Had to be. Although this is what my dogs left me the other day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts