Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, not only does Lloyd have pink eye, but apparently he figured out how to get into Rhea's food (inlaws lab). Lloyd has some mild food allergies to some sort of grain (or grains). Rhea eats Eukanuba which he was on briefly and had bad reactions to (very itchy, hot spots). Anyway, Julie's father didn't think he should tell us the for the past week and a half he had been finding Rhea's food bin opened. I had noticed Lloyd seemed really itchy lately, but I just figured maybe it was airborne allergies or dry skin or something (I checked him for fleas, he has none). Then a couple of days ago Julie's father walks into the laundry room (where they keep their dog food) and finds Lloyd with the food bin knocked over and all of it gone. He probably ate 5 pounds of dog food in one sitting, dog food he is mildly allergic to. He is paying for it now with being itchy! We have now put the food bin up high where he cannot reach it to take the top off.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Poor Lloyd! How was his tummy after all that food?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Do you think it might be environmental too? I noticed my nose is a bit stuffy the past two days and Ilya's eye by the tear ducts seemed to be a little swelled up.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
His tummy was not happy after eating all that food, lol. It could be some environmental allergies too, my eyes and nose have been itchy lately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts