Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow i'm amazed how much complaints nutro products have....Anyone feeding Nutro Natural Choice to your furkid?

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
Ingredient wise, some of the formulas aren't too bad. But the company seems to have had more recalls and complaints than most other companies. I do admit to buying some Nutro products (mostly canned cat food) but if someone's looking for a daily diet for their pet, they could do better.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I haven't heard anything bad about Nutro, but their dog food at least is way overpriced for the quality. There are so many healthier, cheaper options. For that reason I would never buy it for my dog or recommend it to anyone else.

·
Registered
717 Posts
We do feed it the Nutro Natural Choice chicken and oatmeal sensitive stomach small bites. Tried to switch em to Wellness( and my last set of Boxers made it age 12 each on Solid Gold Buffalo) but the pup had such bad diahrea I gave up. In my other posts I do reference that we supplement heavily with raw meat and bones and use the dry as a base. The pup is 2 (Giant Schnauzer) and doing fine as far as I can tell -- very active, had 1 bout of pneunomia at age 7 months (we live in an urban center and have to frequent dog parks).... but otherwise no trips to the vet for any illnesses....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts