Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello DF!

It's been a while since I took out the Camera and caught some shots of my boy.

He is now known by over half of the neighborhood. Everyone just see's us out walking everyday and finally gets up enough courage to talk to us. It's amusing to be out walking and hear "HI NUBS" or "THERE IS MY NUBS! WHAT A GOOD BOY" Coming from random houses. I can't tell you how happy it makes me.

Anyways back to the photos.

I decided after almost dislocating my shoulder in a game of tug to try and rig a spring pole that really isn't a spring pole.

Then I tried to get him to play with his Flirt pole. He was just a tad too tired...

One happy Pitty

More

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

One more run at the tug...

Then a nice Raspberry (He LOVES fruit)

Then it was time for a nice LONG walk....

Here is something Nubs LOVES to do but isn't allowed too in the yard (This is a HUGE open feild in the middle of the town)

And that's all!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhh there he is! He is so cute. That face is unique. He looks so tired in the flirt pole video but just couldn't leave the temptation alone! It is wonderful that all your neighbors have no problems with his breed. It doesn't happen like that very often as i am sure you are aware of. Nubs looks great!:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Love the Nubs pictures and Videos and he is ROCKING that collar! :D It so great to see what a great ambassador Nubs is for his breed. Great job!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I agree L&LM...he's one happy pooch in that picture. I've said it before but I love Nubs because he does NOT have his ears cropped. It makes him so much handsomer...and I love looking at him. I think it's great too that the neighbors think of him as "their Nubs" and it says a lot about you and him together. Ya done a good job with the Nubster. :D

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments everyone.

HA! he digs EXACTLY the way Bolo does..right down to the pauses to shove nose into the dirt and make those whuffling noises...

I <3 pit bulls. they're such goobers.
HA! Yeah Does Bolo also grab a mouth full of dirt then do the terrier shake with it then act like it's the most disgusting thing in the world, but go back for more?

Ahhhhhhhhh there he is! He is so cute. That face is unique. He looks so tired in the flirt pole video but just couldn't leave the temptation alone! It is wonderful that all your neighbors have no problems with his breed. It doesn't happen like that very often as i am sure you are aware of. Nubs looks great!:D
Actually it is quite shocking how many people in my area are actually OK with Pit Bulls. They don't 100% trust stray Pit Bulls, but overall are ok and not OK with banning them. I rarely get a bad comment about Pit Bulls. I don't what it is about Nubs, but he isn't frightening at all to people. I don't know if its the non-cropped ears or his baby face. Even people who have been attacked by dogs gives Nubs a chance. :)

I agree L&LM...he's one happy pooch in that picture. I've said it before but I love Nubs because he does NOT have his ears cropped. It makes him so much handsomer...and I love looking at him. I think it's great too that the neighbors think of him as "their Nubs" and it says a lot about you and him together. Ya done a good job with the Nubster. :D
I'm glad you enjoy looking at photos of him. He is beautiful, and so sleek looking.

I just re-watched the videos, sorry about my annoying voice on them. I try hard to encourage him in everything he does because he does have confidence issues. My high pitched, overly friendly voice can get annoying lol!:p

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Nubs is one handsome man. ; ) lol! I love the last one... He looks so intimidating. lol! : P If that's possible for him! ; )

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
He sure looks different than those sig pics!! He is gorgeous, and it's great to hear that he's accepted.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts