Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to take Nubs out to the local state park for a walk today. Gosh it was beautiful out. Nubs had blast and made a bunch of new friends. So Interesting to see people pet him then ask what breed he is, and a shocked to know he's a Pit Bull. It's really amazing to see how many people have actually never met a Pit Bull before. I encountered a few of them today, and I know Nubs left a good thought in their minds about the breed in general.

More...

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Nubs picked up a little friend..

Me and Nubs

And since I can have one more photo...
A Redwing Blackbird

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nubs is a bully dog :) His body looks very athletic and boxerish while his head has a solid dignity. Nice that your coloring suits each other ;) I'd love to see a red winged blackbird; assuming Nubs was by your side when you took the photo he's giving off a very easy going vibe for the bird to sit around.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love those pics... and love his Collar!
My fave is the "Me and Nubs" pic! You are so pretty and he's so handsome!
Nessa

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Great pics!

I love his CM collar & EL leash! ;) My Rottweiler has a CM collar; I have been perusing the site all afternoon trying to create another masterpiece.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice that your coloring suits each other ;) I'd love to see a red winged blackbird; assuming Nubs was by your side when you took the photo he's giving off a very easy going vibe for the bird to sit around.
Ha yeah, his fur and my hair color are almost the same. It's pretty funny. And that bird photo was taken quite far away from where I was standing with Nubs. I have a great lenses on my camera. Nubs is calm, but not so calm a bird would stick around.

I love those pics... and love his Collar!
My fave is the "Me and Nubs" pic! You are so pretty and he's so handsome!
Nessa
Awwww... your too kind. Nubs is MUCH more the looker then I am

I love his CM collar & EL leash! ;) My Rottweiler has a CM collar; I have been perusing the site all afternoon trying to create another masterpiece.
HA! Yeah CM and EL are just the best. It took me hours to figure out my CM collar. I love them and am addicted to CM.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
HA! Yeah CM and EL are just the best. It took me hours to figure out my CM collar. I love them and am addicted to CM.
How many does Nubs have so far? I only have one... for now. There are SO many choices to make, and I want my next one to be as perfect as the first one.

Do you love the EL leash too? I haven't made that purchase yet. I'm not sure of the hype, if you care to explain... I'm all ears (eyes?). :D

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Lovely pics! The "Me and Nubs" one is beautiful:D

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Great job Dark Moon. Changing minds one person at a time. There needs to be more Nubs in the world. :) Well, Nubs and Your's of course. I am out of it. What is a CM collar and EL leash?

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am out of it. What is a CM collar and EL leash?
CM = CollarMainia http://www.collarmania.com/collar_mania_home
EL- Ella's Lead http://www.ellaslead.com/home

I like Ellasleads just because I know how strong they are and because I know they are made with strong dogs in mind. I also like the fact the rope is so soft that it's actually nice to hold onto. I don't have any real custom made leashes around here and I was sick and tired of the nylon ones. They are a tad expensive but worth it.

And thanks for all the kind words :)

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Love the "Me and Nubs" pic......just ordered Isis a CM collar the other day...I can't wait to get it......I will probably try to order a matching leash from EL if they have one...if not my hubby is pretty good at making leads...he made our 100ft "lake lead" so the dogs could swim at the river and still be leashed :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts