Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm am sooooo excited to tell everyone this! A girl on the Pit Bull Forums I am on posted an event that was happening about an hour and 15mins away from me. I wasn't planning on attending but the CGC test caught my eye. I've been wanting to have Nubs tested for a while now, but I haven't had the chance to put him in classes for it.

Well I decided to go for a drive just to take the CGC test. He PASSED! I honestly didn't think he would just because he was so hyper. The test was about 15mins after the 1hr 15min drive and he was all over the place. He brought it together for the test then went back to his normal self for the rest of the event.

They even have a place to try Weight Pulling, and Nubs even did well at that. Natural is all I can say. The American Bull Dog Club hosted that part of it, and agreed that Nubs is built for it, and really should get into it. Looks like we have a new hobby!

He also took 3rd place for the "Fastest Kisser" which we should have placed 1st and it shocked everyone in the ring that we took 3rd. All well! Next time.

So another Pit Bull has it's CGC! Sorry no Pics, was too busy the whole event.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Congrats Nubs! There's nothing like a good ambassador for the breed.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Go Nubs!!! Way to go Darkmoon, too. *throws more confetti*

·
Registered
926 Posts
That is so cool. Congrats. What an awesome feeling that must be.

Way-2-go Nubs!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Congrats! Good boy, Nubs!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Congratulations! I remember how excited I was when Cerberus got his. I was so proud of both of our hard work. That's so great that another pit got his CGC. I think they're great dogs if you treat them right.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone. I never thought it would feel so great to finally get it. I feel like I can now prove to people what everyone that has ever met Nubs already knows. Hopefully this will help me in my search for an apartment. lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts