Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my puppy Nova, she is a lab/aussie mix. Sadly I wasnt able to get much pictures of her between the ages of 8 weeks and 6 months cause my camera broke :/
But she wanted to let you all know that she is growing fast and is really cute ;P

Her at 7 weeks

Then at 6 months :)
Happy face

Giving kisses

doesnt last long...

Sorry there were so many XD

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tried making them smaller but I guess it didnt work......

·
Registered
646 Posts
What gorgeous eyes!

And there's no such thing as too many pictures haha!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
She's really pretty :) Anyone know what her color is? I was thinking merle, but her base color seems fawn and merle doesn't appear on phaeomelanin. Maybe fawn with sable and merle?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She's really pretty :) Anyone know what her color is? I was thinking merle, but her base color seems fawn and merle doesn't appear on phaeomelanin. Maybe fawn with sable and merle?
Thank you! And I have no idea what it is. Her mom was a yellow lab and the litter had multiple fathers they believe.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More pics! Not all of them are of Nova XD
This was at the dog park, she was trying REALLY hard to get this dog to chase her

She got really rough with the jack russel and we had to leave until the owners put him in the side that is meant for little dogs.

Trying to stay awake after the dog park

Got a nommy bone! She isnt that interested in treats and bones and food, except when it comes to broccoli OMG! IDK what is wrong with her XD

·
Registered
337 Posts
Almost looks like a Catahoula puppy in the first few pictures haha. I would've guess she was older looking at the pictures. I wonder how much she will fill out.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nova says thanks for all the nice compliments!

Dogthegreat she is JUST starting to look like an adult, she has had a puppy face for forever it seems. She was always extremely scronny too and now she is getting a grown up body. I weighed her 2 weeks ago and she was 46 pounds

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Playing in the mud when we were watering trees

Stealing Toffees nylabone

Then stealing my camera

Mice hunting. Gotta be sneaky

Shes already as big as they are

Cuddling with Toffee

"Stormageddon The Dark Lord"

Waiting for me to throw the ball

Mayah chinchilla :3

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
I think sable Merle. Sable changes a lot with age and it would explain why her spots have faded with time.

Beautiful girl! Love the eyes! I feel like she might be mixed with catahoula rather than Aussie. He face looks very houla in some pictures. Very cool coloring too! Not something you see every day.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Awww...that's cute! Love the little monsters on your little monster :) I'm glad you went with the blue...it really does make her eye color pop! (I could stare at pics of your dog allllllll day!)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts