Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog is approx.5 weeks pregnant and still does not show. Shouldn't she be showing by now? I can feel something in her stomach so I know she is pregnant plus she was checked by a vet who said that she was.
, If she was bred by more then 1 dog does that mean more puppies and which ones will be the dominate ones?:eek:

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Tall to your vet about these concerns.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I agree.....

Only your veterinarian can accurately answer these questions.
Please take your dog to the vet ASAP.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
My dog is approx.5 weeks pregnant and still does not show. Shouldn't she be showing by now? I can feel something in her stomach so I know she is pregnant plus she was checked by a vet who said that she was.
, If she was bred by more then 1 dog does that mean more puppies and which ones will be the dominate ones?:eek:
maui dog, you have posted a lot of questions here concerning the breeding of your dog. It is apparent that you should speak to a professional (vet) regarding your questions and concerns regarding the breeding process. The breeding of puppies is not anything to be taken lightly and can be a risk to your dog and her developing litter. It is also recommended that breeding be left to experienced breeders, and not something encouraged for the common pet owner to 'give a try'. If this was an accidental breeding, you should spend your time asking your vet questions and doing other types of research, not posting on an internet forum to people you do not know their credentials and are not (for the most part) experienced breeders.

i wish you luck in this experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts