Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Ive been away for a very long time.

Since that time my three boys Oscar Benny and Remy have all passed away. But life without dog was too painful to bear and now we share our lives with Murphy and three year old Stabijhoun (staby) and George a two year old beagle.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awe, congratulations!!! Were they rescues? I had a beagle growing up and she was the best dog.
Until Murphy every dog we had was a rescue . When looking for a dog after Benny passed we decided we would like a puppy this one time and we got Murphy from a home/private breeder. George came last year and he is adopted the lady who had him couldnt cope her house was being compulsory purchased and she needed to find him a new home. I sent her the link to Murphys FB page and said if she liked the look of us she could get in touch. Half hour later she was on the phone she loved the photos and the idea of George living in the country having nice long walks every day. We went to see him and loved him , she then told us she was waiving the adoption fee because she knew we would give him the best home..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts