Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Pretty! I see some Pointer there IMO. and maybe some Lab in the mix. Just a guess. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Why do I feel like I've seen this dog on another thread?? In any case, I've little clue but I'd put money on lab in there somewhere. Only because it's an easy guess and she has some size to her.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! i see some sort of gun dog, but unsure of a pointer due to her short legs and un-athletic body. who knows though!

·
Registered
10,837 Posts

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
You can get a cheap DNA test and then tell everyone that's what she is, even if the results are ridiculous. It's fun! :D

Or at least as fun as making 50 threads about it.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Looks to be maybe a pointer/lab X of the sort to me.

·
Premium Member
8,890 Posts
Lab x ACD..... I have seen them before. Look at the feet, Mask, angles on the head, etc.

The gene for a yellow Lab and a blue ACD.......

I have seen known crosses that look similar to this dog.

I would not call the dog so much as an unathletic build as it is carrying too much weight.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When i got her she weighed 62 pounds, she now weighs 56 pounds. Any idea how much she should weigh? The vet said 55 pounds, but he saw her when she was overweight and now that she is close to 55 pounds, i can tell she still needs more to loose.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Willowy has a great idea- get a DNA test. I ordered a Wisdom DNA test for Lela and loved the results. Well worth the $50!

Jen

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
She's not nonathletic, she's fat. Lol.
Trying to envision her with a healthy figure, she comes off as a spanielXhound or ACD to me. But she could be a mash up of anything really.

But, maybe making another thread with the same pictures will jog our minds a little more. Lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts