Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't been on much lately for various reasons so i don't have many new pics to show . hopefully you enjoy these in the mean time!!

i love this "stuck lip" pic. he looks like an old man!

just an outside pose

last one till i get some new ones.....thanks! ( sorry bout the blur)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
ooooh, nice set jcd. I like the last one with his ears back so far :)...

he reminds me of MMM's Cherokee in this group for some reason, especially in the third one...maybe it's the lighting

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooooh, nice set jcd. I like the last one with his ears back so far :)...

he reminds me of MMM's Cherokee in this group for some reason, especially in the third one...maybe it's the lighting
hi mnr. and thank you. ya he has always resembled in many shots, cherokee. the intensity of thier poses and facial expressions are very similar and i also think they both have similar mixes in them just different colors.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But of course, jcd...Bello ALWAYS looks just like Roe :)...it's really uncanny.
always did. the eyes, ears and expressions are very similar in many poses. he resembles so many dogs on here it is incredible. certain poses and certain pics always seems to get responses from several owners!

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
i love this "stuck lip" pic. he looks like an old man!
New,old,whatever its Bello :cool:

This shot is hilarious J!!,he looks like he lost his teeth,Haha!:D
He will always remind me of blake,its the eyes!

Im taking him to the vet on thursday for a check up,last time he got weighed was way over a year ago and he was 50lbs on the dot then,i reckon he is 55-60lbs now :cool:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
New,old,whatever its Bello :cool:

This shot is hilarious J!!,he looks like he lost his teeth,Haha!:D
He will always remind me of blake,its the eyes!

Im taking him to the vet on thursday for a check up,last time he got weighed was way over a year ago and he was 50lbs on the dot then,i reckon he is 55-60lbs now :cool:
can't wait to see his weight. he is lean so maybe he is still around 50 or so. he is very handsome at 50lbs or 60lbs !

Wow that's an awesome set of pics. The ouside pose really is stunning. And I like the first toothless one too. :D
thanks missmutt. i love the toothless one too. he looks like a little old man. thanks for the post!

Finally some "new" Bello pics. I like the first, cute.
thanks spicy. they actually are about a month or more old but i haven't been shooting lately with the cold weather and my schedule. glad ya like them. he is such a great dog!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts