Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did
I have just recently been going through this the past 2 nights with my 9 month old pup, and only at night! around 2:00 am it starts and usually 1 or 2 accidents. Last night she had the runs and the night before and it always happens in the middle of the night and this will be night number 3 so today I gave her one big treat this afternoon and that's all the treats so I will see maybe if it was some other treat I was giving her that was causing it. I hope you find out the problem and I'm hoping this is the last of it for me too
you find out the cause of your dogs problem? I’m on night three with my dog she’s about 1 year and four months. Three nights in a row around 3 am she’s woken me up to her having the runs. She doesn’t even make it outside cause I don’t get any warning she needs to go. She’s not getting any strange diet. She eats Pedigree dry dog food (what she’s had since I got her) and milk-bone small biscuits. And that’s only a couple times a day. (Which she’s also had since I got her). I’m worried there’s something wrong but don’t wanna spend money on a vet if it’s something a diet change can fix.

·
Super Moderator
11,736 Posts
11 year old thread and the OP hasn't been here for eight years. Please start a new thread.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.