Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ah she's so cute! My boston says so too, he loves papillons! Anytime there's one on he tv he stops and stares then begins to whine :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
What a pretty dog! I'm falling in love with Papillons with all this Papillon fever going around the forum. :p

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Wow there are a ton of paps on this board!
It must be all part of their plan to take over the world.

Nia is gorgeous by the way. I love that name, too!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Nia is a very pretty pap! Beautiful ears! And my daughter thinks she has a great, delicate bone structure too! How old is Nia??? Who is the breeder?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ahhhh, these Paps really are going to take over the world, and nobody will ever suspect it! They're just so beautiful! Nia is SOOO pretty!! What a ham!

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She does have a very fine bone structure. Very light boned.

She's currently 8 months old, 10 1/4 inches and 5.5ish lbs. She actually has quite a lot of fringe for her age although that picture doesn't show it since she was play fighting with other dogs and half of it got wet.

I'm located in Canada and she's from a local breeder in BC called Debbie Dittrich. Here's her website if you want to check it out.

Nicomen Papillons

Oh and thanks to everyone calling Nia pretty! She says she's flattered!

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Exactly! I'm not even a huge fan of toy dogs. I always find them so small and delicate and a lot of the times badly portrayed as fashion items by celebrities but Paps totally won me over. I love how they're such elegant little dogs..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts