Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we just placed our first foster (slick) in a home and already have a foster on the way! Her breed mix is up for guesses. She's a butterball but still just around 30lbs. She was found attacked by a coyote with minor wounds to her head and I think maybe one severe gash on her ear. She's healed up nicely and been spayed, we pick her up monday of next week! She's a little timid around men and other dogs (probably due to the attack) but has never displayed any aggression towards strangers, kids, small animals, or other dogs. She should find a nice family fairly easy!
Here's literally right after I found her.You can even see the wet blood on the on her ear and some swelling above her eye poor girl-

All cleaned up!

she's really submissive and always drops her butt to the ground I couldn't get a good body shot

Thanks for looking!!! Oh yes, Breed guesses are more than welcome!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Aw, what a sweet looking girl! That is wonderful that you are able to foster her, especially after all she's been through :(
I'm sure she will thrive in your care now though :)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
ahhhhhhhhh, what a sweet face!!! i say also beagle or some type of hound and some gsd. very pretty !

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aw, what a sweet looking girl! That is wonderful that you are able to foster her, especially after all she's been through :(
I'm sure she will thrive in your care now though :)
Thanks! Yeah she should be fairly easy to place. She just wiggles her whole body when she sees anyone. She's such a sweet girl!

Very pretty, she's gonna be calmer and happier in no time :D

I'm gonna say beagle/shepherd.
I sure hope so. She's just so timid around other dogs. Beagle/shepherd..hmm..you know you're right. I see a bit of shepherd now that I think about it.

ahhhhhhhhh, what a sweet face!!! i say also beagle or some type of hound and some gsd. very pretty !
Thanks! She's got the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. Wow I never suspected shepherd because of her size but it makes sense. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts