Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rescued Lucy this past Saturday, and I'm trying to determine her mix. Thinking she's a lab and not sure what else mix.
IMG_1542.jpg IMG_1544.jpg IMG_1547.jpg IMG_1575.jpg IMG_1541.jpg

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Lab, defnitely. How old is she and how big is she? I want to say there's some border collie in there.

Also, thank you so much for rescuing! My little rescue comes from Kentucky, too.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I see maybe lab, but she is so fine boned. I will put out a guess and say Border Collie/Whippet. It's those long gangly legs that makes me think sight hound and the color is that of alot of BC mixes I've seen.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
I dont really see lab in here. I agree with the above about the bc/whippet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all - I was thinking Border Collie \ Lab - I'll have to lookup Whippet - not familiar with that one. Overall it really doesn't matter her mix, because she has already stolen my heart. When I rescued her this past Saturday, she had been locked up so long she didn't know how to walk\run correctly, and in just a few short days she's all over the place! ;) She's already learned to play a perfect game of fetch. She's 10-12 weeks old and about 9 1/2 pounds; I've been trying to slowly get some weight on her. She has her first vet visit tomorrow with my vet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts