Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rescued Lucy this past Saturday, and I'm trying to determine her mix. Thinking she's a lab and not sure what else mix.
Dog breed Dog Canidae Labrador retriever Puppy Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal Dog Dog breed Canidae Mammal Patterdale terrier Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Dog Dog breed Mammal Canidae Carnivore

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Lab, defnitely. How old is she and how big is she? I want to say there's some border collie in there.

Also, thank you so much for rescuing! My little rescue comes from Kentucky, too.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I see maybe lab, but she is so fine boned. I will put out a guess and say Border Collie/Whippet. It's those long gangly legs that makes me think sight hound and the color is that of alot of BC mixes I've seen.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
I dont really see lab in here. I agree with the above about the bc/whippet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all - I was thinking Border Collie \ Lab - I'll have to lookup Whippet - not familiar with that one. Overall it really doesn't matter her mix, because she has already stolen my heart. When I rescued her this past Saturday, she had been locked up so long she didn't know how to walk\run correctly, and in just a few short days she's all over the place! ;) She's already learned to play a perfect game of fetch. She's 10-12 weeks old and about 9 1/2 pounds; I've been trying to slowly get some weight on her. She has her first vet visit tomorrow with my vet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.