Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say newish because I had some prior experience with dogs before getting mine. Anyway, for the past few months the wife and I have been keeping an eye on the local humane society page for a new puppy. One day we decided to just go in and take a look and this litter of mutts caught our attention.

This is the one we decided to take home...

Here she is like the day after we got her home.. we think she's mostly JR and GSP.

It didn't take her long to come out of her shell and become comfortable with us and our 2 boys. I wasn't sure if she would warm up to me at first but now were best friends :D We named her Jinx. So far we've had her for about 2 months so she should be around 8 months old. I've taught her to sit and I'm working on stay.

Here she is playing with our neighbors dog.

She probably hasn't grown much since we got her home. I like that she's a nice medium build.

So anyway, what do you guys think she looks like? Always curious to know what breed other people think she looks like.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I don't know her breed (besides GSP), but she sure is a cute dog! Welcome!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forums. You'll have a lot of fun here. Jinx is a beautiful dog! I don't have any breed guesses, but she looks like fun. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This dog is SO smart! I've been working on "heeling" for about 2 days and she's got it! Training is so much fun :D

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
What a little cutie. I am surprized she has a docked tail. Welcome to the forum too. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts