Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll group together the pictures that tell a story.

This was a somewhat chilly morning, but I took Donatello outside, (where he looks the most alert) so I could try to capture some good stills.

If you look closely, you'll see he's holding his paw up, he always does that when he's scanning his territory. lol!

I like the stance of this picture, and his expression!

This one is just cute!

Here's one of my favorite pictures of Donatello and I together... Typically he likes kissies, but not when he's outside and there's so much to see and smell!

-MANY MORE-

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
-CONTINUED-

The same morning, we came across one of his arch-rivals hiding in the bushes, can you spot him?

I said, "Where's the kitty?" and he went crazy, and finally followed the line of my vision... "Where's he at mom?"

"AHA! I FOUND HIM!"

We finish the morning off with a trip to his rock, so he can scan the forest-line.

-MORE-

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-CONTINUED-

A couple days later, around 4pm or so the family decided to go to a park... Here's Donatello trying waiting patiently for the car ride!

"Let's get the show on the road, guys!"

Here he is, all snuggly during the car ride... : ) It may not look like it, but he loves car rides.

One of the better images that captures his underbite!

-MORE-

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
-CONTINUED-

The sun was going down, so the pictures didn't come out as well... The park was also crowed with many many kids, so I didn't feel comfortable trying to snap pictures, Donatello wasn't the most comfortable either.

Random: For those of you who missed it... My favorite picture of all time... (For now!) He looks like an old grump! lol!

Random: Oh, and meet Donatello's brother lol! Who shall remain nameless because I haven't thought of one yet... A Half-Moon Beta! I couldn't resist, because I have never seen one colored as such before!

-END-

·
Registered
38 Posts
He is so cute! I like his faces and any dog with an underbite is just adorable. What kind of dog is he?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's a Chih-mix... The animal shelter said he's a Chihuahua-mix, I think he's got either Min Pin in him or even some Italian Greyhound, because the speed this dog has is remarkable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts