Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

Newbie Heather here :) It looks like you have a wonderful community. I have a wonderful sweet little Shih tzu/Poodle mix named Roxy who is 2 years old. I am also a working married mom who did not have time to go to puppy training class (I know I get the awful dog mom award). Anyhow we have some behaviors that I need help with and figured I might be able to get some support here, although I know I probably need to bite the bullet and carve out time to get to class. But I am taking a 1st step here. I am also developing an app for the iPhone for dog lovers so it will be good to connect with other dog lovers in the virtual community in addition to the ones I meet while going to the dog park and walks around the block.

Warmly,
Heather

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Welcome! We're here to help, so don't be afraid to ask. You made a mistake, learn from it and move on.

I highly recommend kikopup on YouTube. She is amazing and has a video for virtually any training question. That will get you started and we can fill in the blanks.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Be very careful with dog park program, discretion is the better part of valor. The only protection your little rascal has is you. I'm Just Sayin'..

Welcome to DF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts