Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow dog lovers from Melanie and her little chi Scout. Im totally new to this forum; well any forum to be honest so bear with me while I learn the ropes. Im a novice owner of a 1 yr old chihuahua and trying to do the best I can. I have been doing a lot of online research regarding dog training and diets and have found little credible sources of information to rely on. Not necessarily looking for expert advice (although certainly open to that), but would love to chat with other dog owners about dog related topics of interest. My biggest focus right now is on her diet. I have just recently switched her over to a raw meat and bone diet due to her incredibly picky eating habits and am really interested in others opinions and experiences with this diet. Let me know what you think. Glad to be here and totally stoked to be part of the forum!

·
Registered
583 Posts
chico-chi ,
Welcome to DF.
Wow , you have found the right place as we all share your interest in taking care of our pets. Look around and check out the Dog Training forum and the Dog Health as well as Dog Food section for help with diet and raw feeding.

oldhounddog

1 - 2 of 2 Posts