Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! :wave:
As you can probably see, I'm new and making my required posts to be active in this forum.

A little about me: I'm a Californian at heart, but currently paying my dues as a medical student in St. Louis, MO. Being raised in a practical (and possibly OCD) household, I sadly never knew the love and companionship of a puppy and have wanted one my whole life. Why didn't I just get one then? Life, career choices, etc. have been in the way until this past year, when I decided to hell with waiting! I don't think there will be a "perfect time", and I know I will love my future fur baby unconditionally and always do right by him/her =D

With that said, I've fallen in love with the AKK breed and have been researching extensively in preparation for becoming the best AKK mommy. I've joined this forum in hopes of connecting with AKK moms/dads out there who can help me with my journey. I've read up on quite a few breeders, inquired about wait lists, etc. but I would love advice from the tried and true.

I'd like to avoid scammers, meet some more AKKs and their breeders, etc. and any advice/tips on how to do this would be much appreciated!

Thanks!! :whoo:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Message Crantastic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts