1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm new here so le me introduce you to my beloved puppy: his name is Cookie

Cute right?
Well I decided to get him a comfortable bed, sohe could lie next to me when I'm watching TV, I dont want him to get used to lying on the couch :D
Anyways, I want the best of the best for my Cookie,
there arent good pet shops in my city, so i dont really know whats the best..
I saw these online and I wanted to know what you though about them...
http://www.twenga.com/price-bed-lounge.html
What do you reckon I should get him..
Where does your dog lie at home, Imean except the floor of course..
thanks everyone...

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
My dogs won't use dog beds. I go to the local thrift store and buy cheap quilts. I wash them when I get home and then throw them down for the dogs. They love them. They can make nests, or drag them around, or chew on them, as well as lie on them. When they get too torn up or cruddy I just throw them out and get new ones for cheap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm maybe youre right... he looks like hes going to destroy everything he has in his mouth (as you can see hes already doing that with the gatorade botle he has in his mouth)

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
If you don't mind shelling out some money, Orvis makes a nice durable bed cover. I can't remember what they call it, but they make a big deal about it holding up to chewing so if you just go to their website I'm sure you'll find it. You can buy the bed and the cover, or buy just the cover and fill it with whatever you want.

I have one that I purchased sometime around 2004-2005 (for a previous dog) and I still have it. It is starting to fray just a bit around the zipper seam, but it's held up to multiple dogs and countless washings over the years. Well worth the initial investment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts