Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happened upon this forum and it looks like there's a lot of good discussions!

My name is Nikki and I have Belgian Sheepdogs, a PyrShep and a Cardigan Corgi. I like wild dogs LOL I train my dogs in various things but our favorite thing is agility and tricks. I also show in conformation and do some competition obedience/rally.

Some of the dogs out for a run

My dogs also have a FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Alerondogs

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Oh you have Groenendaels, I like them a lot. And I like rough coated pyrs. Nice pack you have, and welcome.

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
I love groenendaels..a good friend of mine has two, they are awesome dogs. I'm not familiar with the pyrshep but he and the corgi are very cute!

I had to come back to edit. I DO know pyrsheps..in fact I used to walk one. LOL. We call them Berger de Pyrenees here so it didn't click right away. lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Woo! I dated a guy whose grandmother bred Belgian Sheepdogs and I quickly became fond of them myself. Also always love to see Cardis around- not that Welshes aren't great but they seem to be the "hip" dog these days, I see them EVERYWHERE! The PyrShep is cute as well, of course :)

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Since when do you have a Cardi!? What the heck!

As I said in my thread, I'm stealing Whim. She is just too freaking fabulous.

I'm actually still pretty set on a Belgian from you when things have settled more (and it looks like we're FINALLY getting there!!!!). We'll be quite a spectacle when out for a walk! Four German Shepherd Dogs and a pointy faced Black Dog!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice to see some familiar faces! And seems to be some Black Dog and Cardi fans around here and people who don't run screaming when they hear "PyrShep"...always nice!

Will definitely check out the sports forum. And it sounds like I need to hide my Whim! LOL about four GSDs and a pointy Black Dog. The Cardi has been here a long time, he's my husband's dog. The infamous Ziggy. He and Strauss have a lot in common agility wise ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts