Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new user here. Just figured I would toss up some pictures of my first dog. I got her back in September, and the smaller picture is her at 3 months, the later two are now at 7 months.

bailey1.jpg bailey3.jpg bailey2.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Her training has been going great, I'll post more pictures as the weather gets warmer and I finally introduce her to swimming at the lake :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks :) I couldn't agree more, the only thing I would warn a new owner is their energy :) I can run her for 2 hours and she will still be running laps around me when I get home, but she's so intelligent :) She's been sitting/staying/laying since 3 months and potty trained as easily as could be expected, and a natural fetcher. Great family dogs and very intelligent, I would recommend them to any new dog owner.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

The only way I got her to sit still for this was dangle a treat over her head :) First day at the beach with the 80 degree weather :) First day for her ever at the beach :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Bailey is a beautiful pup! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! It was her first time at the beach and I live right next to lake michigan, she went nuts trying to attack the sand and dig for sticks and try to fail at catching the frisbee :) Shes finally napping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts