Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I feel like I spoil my dogs rotten, and yet this is for my sanity too.
I bought a new pair of sneakers last night, the flat kind with velcro straps instead of laces. Kali, my 7 month old chewed the top velcro strap off, and a little on the back. The shoe isn't that bad, and I didn't get mad at her when I realized...There were no toys around for her to play with. So, today I got paid, and spent alot of money on toys.
The contents of our trip were-
One of those toys from the petsmart comercials, the long skinny dog thing, this one's rubber and squeaks.
One rubber duck thing, with a gun sight drawn on his back *giggle* My mom got this for Kali because it seemed so fitting.
A stuffed green bunny for Syd. She won't play with it unless she can chew it, or it's stuffed and has a squeaker.
A little rubber turtle thing that's orange.
A camo stuffed bone for Mylee to play fetch with.
A new chicken flavored Nylabone.
2 squeaky tennis balls.
That was what I bought, and here are some photos.
The duck-And yes, his tongue is sticking out.

Everyone got to pick out a toy to play with first...Kali got distracted.

"Mommy Mommy! I like this one!"

Sydney: Hmm...These look interesting..

More

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The contents of their toy basket.

3 Kongs(1 not shown in picture)
2 large nylabones
1 Rope Tug toy
3 Tennis Balls(2 squeaky)
1 Stuffed Bunny
1 small camo bone
and a couple others you can't see very well.

Kali peeking into the basket once it was placed in it's new home...

That's all I've got, hope everyone enjoyed!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
We started out with a toy basket... then toys starting getting lost and we'd find them in really random places (mostly under our pillows haha). We eventually had to put the toy in a rubbermaid tub with a lid and now we have a limit to the number of toys out at once.
I like the duck toy a lot. :p

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did too...came home from college class and Kali had ripped it to shreds all over my bed. *shrug* So we're down to only hard toys. She hasn't ripped up her pink thing yet so I'm hopeful for him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts