Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 German Shepherd mix rescues. Both males and both mom's are German shepard. Both are being trained to be service dogs for me. They are incredibly intelligent. Wrangle looks more like a German Shepherd. He is the eldest and will 2 years on Nov.19th. Koda's mom is a full blood German Shepherd, but although he has many German shepard features, he looks more pharaoh hound. Koda will be 1 yr. in the middle of Dec. He already weighs more then Wrangler and is skinnier, but taller, like a pharaoh hound. I am totally disabled. I taught special Ed for over 10 years. Wrangler has started to get toy aggressive, pretty bad. Koda just gets all the toys and hides them. Wrangler has gone from. Being very attentive to me to being extremely protective (I have pseudo seizures and a pseudo brain tumor). He has started barking at every one and everything that moves. Of course he sounds fierce, but his tail is wagging and he wants to play. Due to my health issues I'm unable to take him to the park and he gets restless. They're both cuddle bugs. Like siblings the argue, but very protective of each other and "The Pack".

1 - 1 of 1 Posts