Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings. I am new to the forum. I am looking for my next dog and found this site. Hoping someone who needs to give away or sell their all white husky or all white german shepherd will find me.

After my 15 year old german shepherd died/ had to be put down I was devastated and knew I would never find another dog like him. Two years later I was finally ready to invite a new dog into my life and adopted a white husky puppy. I was told he was a mix with shepherd but after getting him home and doing a lot of research I found that he was 100% husky and not a drop of German shepherd in him. Unlike my shepherd, Sebastian, he ran to anyone and was definitely NOT watch dog or protector material but, he had wonderful traits and I fell in love. We have 5 acres in Colorado and a private a road. A trespasser killed my husky dog after I had him for 2 years, Moondoggie. It was horrible. I sold the property and left to go back to my home in Florida.
It has been two years since he died. I am back home in Fort Lauderdale and would love to find another dog. That's my story. I am a dog lover through and through as well as, love all animals in general. I am looking a male all white husky.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts