Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, just joined the forum from FL. I have an 8 month old male Cavalier that I've had since he was 10 weeks old.
Just thought I'd join and see what I can learn. I had tried to join a couple Cavalier forums but for some reason never got any responses.
I never thought I'd get a dog but a friend had a Cav that died late last year and I really was in love with that dog and really miss him. She also got a new Cav, her's is a Tri Color about a month younger then mine. Mine is a Blenheim like the one she(we) lost.

·
Registered
721 Posts
welcome and congrats on the new puppy-- l love spaniels-- I thought about getting a cav but the health issues and size made me chose a different one. I also had more experience with ACS and I love the breed. Would love to chat with you about spaniels if you are interested?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome and congrats on the new puppy-- l love spaniels-- I thought about getting a cav but the health issues and size made me chose a different one. I also had more experience with ACS and I love the breed. Would love to chat with you about spaniels if you are interested?
We can certainly chat but not sure how much I'll have to add, this is the first puppy/dog I've had in many years.

·
Registered
721 Posts
We can certainly chat but not sure how much I'll have to add, this is the first puppy/dog I've had in many years.
:) well that is how you learn and you may even show me something. I have had many breeds but cockers are one of my favorite-- my mom use to breed them so I have much more experience with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts