Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have enjoyed lurking for a while now, but figure I should intro myself and get into talking! I recognize several people, so hello all that recognize me as well.

For those that don't I have researched, owned, and worked APBTs for almost half my life and I have also owned, and/or worked various other breeds as well. I have three APBTs right now and I am very happy with them. My life pretty much revolves around dogs. Working dogs, running dogs, training dogs, and competing with dogs. I also do a lot of traveling to photograph dogs and dog events. I love to take pictures, but really even just watching dogs work is about as good of a day as I can think up!

I also do custom leather work making collars and leads that will hold up to about as much abuse as one can throw at gear, and look good doin' it!

Well that was long, I will put some pics of my dogs below. Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for having me!

Red Bull CGC, TT

Gaia CGC, TT, ADBA conformation/Dockdog pointed, OFA good hips, Elbows/patellas/cardiac/CERF Normal

Bunny ADBA Pointed

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Hi stranger!! Great to see you on DF :)

LOVING the first picture of Red Bull (haven't seen it before - he looks great!!), still drooling over Gaia, my favorite, and wanting to hear about that little power house Bunny! I've seen her on your website but haven't heard much about her yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts