Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been fostering a new friend named Chance. I cannot say that everything has been perfect, but so far so good. It's a steep learning curve for both me and the dog and my sister who has rescue dogs has been very gracious at answering my phone calls and providing me with some insight to what this endeavor might really entail. I will have to make a decision soon on what I am going to do. So far he has provided me with a perfect alarm clock and a real good reason to go for a walk. He is a loving companion, a bit bull headed at times, but all in all he has been a real good boy. He is a year and half old Walker hound and has been passed around by many owners. I'd like to think I am his last one. I know this is not a decision I can come to hastily, so I am taking it one step at a time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By I hope i'm up to the challenge. I know so much of what a dog is is a mirror reflection of it's owner. I have many questions and would love to talk to other dog owners.

·
Registered
497 Posts
welcome to the fourms! this is a real good place to get all sorts of information. Everyone is very helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts