Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I have a 4 year old Schnauzer/Poodle mix who is very well behaved unless she's at the fence with another dog :) . She's always needed some unique training methods so I'm hoping somebody can give me some new ideas to help us out.

Andrew

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Andrew
I have a 6.5 month old Schnauzer/Poodle mix (Schnoodle) and posted earlier about some of our problems. My puppy is super hyper, disobedient and very mouthy/bitey. He jumps on everyone and even ran out the door on a busy street to see another dog.
He bit me really hard on the thumb yesterday (broke skin and bleeding) when I attempted to pick him up after he ran in my flower garden & was eating mulch.
I am not sure when you adopted your dog but I am glad he is well behaved. I wish I could give you advice about some training methods. My puppy is super excited around other dogs....I dont think they know what to do when they encounter him. He jumps on them, barks and lunges back like he is unsure what to do. Does your dog bark at them at the fence or is she super excited?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts