Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Finally a place I can air my woes. Well, not so many of them yet, but the way things are headed soon there'll be plenty!!! :)

Our pup, Willie, a Golden Retriever, male is 2.5 months old. This is first time our family has had a pet. I have two pre- teen kids and they absolutely adore him, as does my husband and I. We love to watch him discover his world and he seems like a happy and contented little fella.

He likes milk, chicken, eggs and eating the soil from the flower pots, something that rattles my nerves. I did find two small stones in his stool once. I worry that this could be dangerous as it could hurt the lining of his stomach and intestines.

Will keep in touch. Great to be here.

Regards
Ashima

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to DF! I'm sure you will find lot of good info for you and your new pup! Good luck! If you have any questions at all don't be afraid to ask!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi,

Finally a place I can air my woes. Well, not so many of them yet, but the way things are headed soon there'll be plenty!!! :)

Our pup, Willie, a Golden Retriever, male is 2.5 months old. This is first time our family has had a pet. I have two pre- teen kids and they absolutely adore him, as does my husband and I. We love to watch him discover his world and he seems like a happy and contented little fella.

He likes milk, chicken, eggs and eating the soil from the flower pots, something that rattles my nerves. I did find two small stones in his stool once. I worry that this could be dangerous as it could hurt the lining of his stomach and intestines.

Will keep in touch. Great to be here.

Regards
Ashima

Hello, Ashima. Milk is not something that is good for dogs. Dairy wreaks havoc on a dog's digestive system. Besides, they cannot absorb the nutrients in milk. Dogs are naturally wired as carnivores, not omnivores.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome! You'll find all the help needed in here and if not just boost up a question, they'll all be glad to help a fellow dog lover! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts