Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're hyperactive seniors.
I was a vet-tech 50 years ago, and once was "the guy in the padded suit", so we're dog-experienced.and over the decades have had dogs up to 180# (Irish Wolfhounds) down to our present Holy Terrier.

We would like to drive along the coast of California between Santa Barbara and San Diego, and welcome suggestions regarding dog-friendly stopping places.

This 22# J-Russell + Yorkshire mix is fully trained, is always off-leash, and hunts rodents, possums, skunks, and crows (he's as sneaky as a feral cat).

·
Registered
703 Posts
I can't help much with ideas- I'm sure you'll find a lot and I know San Diego has a dog beach (HEAVEN!!!) But I wanted to say welcome!

We're hyperactive seniors.
I was a vet-tech 50 years ago, and once was "the guy in the padded suit", so we're dog-experienced.and over the decades have had dogs up to 180# (Irish Wolfhounds) down to our present Holy Terrier.

We would like to drive along the coast of California between Santa Barbara and San Diego, and welcome suggestions regarding dog-friendly stopping places.

This 22# J-Russell + Yorkshire mix is fully trained, is always off-leash, and hunts rodents, possums, skunks, and crows (he's as sneaky as a feral cat).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts