Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new puppy yesterday from the farmers market(I know big no no :redface: but it was windy and she was the only one in the crate and was all by herself and I couldn't just leave her there) Shes a jack russell terrier/pomeranian and just so stinkin cute! Shes a tri color and doesn't have a name yet suggestions would be cool :) Shes getting her shots and everything later this week when she goes to the vet :) Heres some a pic of her i took at the farmers market:)

Attachments

·
Banned
253 Posts
Call her Bargain. I met a lady that called dogs bargain and cheap cheap. She was a bit of a weirdo though and actually believed fairies existed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awhhh!!! I LOVE the name Bargain and Sage lol! It's gonna be a hard choice! I'll put up some more pics tomorrow and I would love some breed guesses! And I believe fairies exist ;) Don't you know they steal your teeth when your little?! :D Does anyone know what the amish feed there dogs?! I mean the first time this little doggie saw some puppy food she went crazy!(Ceaser dog food it was the only liquid food that was for puppies where I work :p) I don't think they feed dog food :p Oh yeah I have a question she pants a lot like she will just be sitting on the couch then she'll just pant and breath kinda hard but shes eating, drinking, playing, and pottying fine I was just wondering if thats just a puppy thing?

·
Banned
253 Posts
I'd take her to the vet and get her checked out and vaccination UTD. It's probably just a touch of anxious panting after being ina new home. Have no idea what the amish feed their dogs lol, I imagine meat they kill themselves?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol she's going to the vet sometime next week to get a stoole test( I'm basicly 100% sure she has to have some kind of worms) :p and also to get some puppy tests done and to get her shots and I will ask the vet :) She's so smart though! She was leash trained in about a half hour and she doesn't even need a leash when I let her outside to go potty she comes to me when I say come here lol! My 3 year old dog wont even do that :p that jerk lol!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
She is adorable :)....I like the name Bargain also....very unique.....I would take her to the vet asap....and carry her when in public for now. If you have your own yard where other dogs do not frequent maybe you can put her down to go potty and use the same area consistently....I always did. If I am wrong....someone will correct me. :) No walks on the ground for now IMO.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My vet is closed all week until monday of next week(I work fridays-mondays so I can't take her today and their closed tuesday-friday) So unforuntuly she has to wait until the next coming tuesday :p Which sucks I may ask my mom if she'll just take her and I'll give her the $$$

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pup.jpg puppyyy.jpg pupppppppiieeee.jpg Heres some new pics that I took about 5 mins ago :) I know she's still a pup but any breed guesses will be nice! She's about 8-12wks old tiny little thing about 1 pound lol shorter than my dachshund and fluffy ears but no tail When I first saw her I thought she was a toy fox terrier mix but when I asked the guy he said that she was a jack russell mixed with a pom :p What do you guys think?! Oh I forgot to add she has little black dots on her back along with a patch on her tail I added a pic but there was bad lighting so it's not too good lol!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Well like you mentioned in your first post, she definitely could be the Jack russell/Pomeranian mix like you said - definitely JRT, but there is obviously something else in there wether its Pomeranian like you mentioned or something else.. I dunno

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I'm thinking and hoping that she has somthing of the sort in there lol! i have a dachshund and he's pretty laid back and I was looking for a hyper 'crazy' dog lol!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awh they do look alike! :) The only diff I guess is that she is a bit fluffier and the guy who cut her tail cut it WAY too short :p it's just a little stubb lol!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Awh they do look alike! :) The only diff I guess is that she is a bit fluffier and the guy who cut her tail cut it WAY too short :p it's just a little stubb lol!
Holly Sue was a purebred JRT, ....... she was about 12 weeks old in that pic. I can see the JRT in your pup....she is adorable. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So my poor puppy just got her shots today :'( Poor thing is just laying on the couch sleeping :( She also got dewormed today! I hope it wasnt' too much on my poor girly :( I hope she starts feeling better soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts