Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hello Everyone!! I'm Tammy, from Southern CA. We recently took in 3 new puppies. Yes, 3!!! They are 7weeks old today, 2 males 1 female, 3/4 pit 1/4 rottie mix. Their names are Kaos, Shelby and Robb, all siblings. I know they have been taken from their mom too early. But, they are from my brother's girlfriend's dog. Well, actually her dad's dog. He works out of town during the week, and comes home on weekends. He decided to be grouchy and took the mom with him, back out of town to work, and left the puppies. Anyway, I do have a few concerns that I'm looking for help with. But, I just realized that maybe I should post those in other threads? Needless to say, I'm glad to be here!!!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Welcome to the forums! It sounds like you are going to have a handful in the near future when it comes to housebreaking and training!

Posting your questions and concerns in other forums is better then listing them here. This area doesn't get many hits.

Again welcome to the forums and make sure to post photos of the puppies soon in the Photo forum!!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome, and congrats!! 7 weeks is early but you had very good reasons... and honestly it's much better IMO when they have siblings with them. We took home our pups a little earlier than 8 weeks but they have been perfectly fine... I'm sure a lot of that has to do with their being littermates.

And I agree, we need to see photos of the babies!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts