Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been almost ten years since we've had a young puppy but we're ready so we will be welcoming a longhaired whippet puppy into our family! He/she was born September 4th and will come home next month. I don't know yet if it's going to be a boy or a girl; either will work. Hopefully the breeder will have a few for us to choose from. She knows us, met our dogs last week & will find the right ones for us. The litter has an assortment of brindles, a fawn & a sable; I can't wait to see who will be ours!

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Yay! Congrats! Can't wait for pics.

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures? LOL, never been able to figure out how to post them! If I had my way, we'd have a longhaired brindle girl. LHW's come in both long and smooth (short hair) coats and this litter has, probably, even number of coats (at 4 weeks, the breeder isn't positive yet). She knows we really want a longhaired one but if our perfect match is short, we won't say no (but hope for long!)

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Congrats! I'm very excited for you guys!

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Yay!!! Add to the Forum Puppy Fever why don't cha? :becky:

Congrats!

(I'm sure someone here can help ya post pics...? I have a hard enough time figuring it out, so unfortunately won't be me :( )

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL BellaPup....I can really add to puppy fever: you can come meet the puppy since we're in the same state!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
You must post lots of pictures!

·
Registered
766 Posts
So happy for you. :)
Learn and practice picture posting now, you won't have time when
puppy arrives. We will all probably pester you until you do. lol
Congratulations!

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congratulations,,, had to take a look doing a search am really surprised how nice bone they are for a breed. I might be confusing them with Italian greyhounds.. can't wait to see your group... found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dalhyNOeGE
I know who Cricket's (mom of litter in the video) human mom is! Thanks for the video!
You're my FB friend; if you haven't looked, check out my "Whippet Weekend" album.

·
Registered
8,366 Posts
awww,,, what a nice group to choose from.. if you have a picture you want to share , just send it FB/PM and I will post to the thread !!!

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
awww,,, what a nice group to choose from.. if you have a picture you want to share , just send it FB/PM and I will post to the thread !!!
When I know what pup is mine, I'll take you up on that. This group here is public. The puppy pics are public too...crap, off to change that

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts