Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
I always crated the two boy's side by side as pups. It kept them from crying all night. Though every pup is different. The only time I have an issue now with the youngest Eddee is when I go to let him out of his crate ... not the other way around. Blu Boy will "Scream" at me when I walk towards the crate! Lol! Blu Boy wants me to let Eddee out of jail! Abbylynn could care less about either one of them!

I also will take my current pup Eddee and the others out at the same time. The only time I will not do so is if they want to play instead of doing their business. :) That occasionally happens. It just depends on the dogs.

I train them separate and together. I work on the things that a pup gets distracted easily from separately. I add the distractions as the pup gets the training a bit accomplished.

But I also find that sometimes the pup learns from watching the older dog. I just judge by what is taking place at the moment as to separate them or not. Like everything ... there are good days and bad. Pups can be so fickle! Lol! :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts