Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so my girlfriend wanted to get a new little puppy, so we went to the spca and seen this beautiful little girl pup and took her home. The lady at the spca said she was a chihuahua mix but wasnt sure what the mix was. Was hoping one of you guys/gals might have a general idea so i can make sure she is taken care of good.

dog info
Bianca
2 months 7 days old
4.2 pounds
she has one light blue eye and one eye that is half light blue and half green

Attachments

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I can only see two of your pics, i have no idea really, would guess JRT, but it's hard to tell, the pup could grow to be a medium dog instead, but i would hope it's parents were both little, or the mother bigger/same size as the dad!.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i fixed the pictures had to resize them sorry bout that. The spca only said they knew the mother was a chihuahua and wasnt sure about the father. She is a very playful girl she gets along with our chihuahua-daschund mix but does not like big dogs she just growls and barks at them which is so funny. She also likes to try to dig when she is on the patio if she sees some dirt there. She is a great dog just trying to find out a little more about her so i can make sure everything will be good with her.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
She is really cute! She could have some terrier in her ... the digging and barking at dogs bigger than herself. :) Terriers have a very big personality! Just a guess though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i thought too but wasnt 100 percent sure tho. my mother also said the same thing as well cuz she makes dog collars so she is constantly around them all day. Now is the guessing game as to what kinda terrier lol, but i guess i will probly find out a little more as she gets older

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am not sure how big she is going to get i am assuming not too big she is only 4.2 pounds and she is 2 months old. she kinda looks like the dogo argentino except for her snout it is a little smaller and not as wide.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
When she is 4 months old double her weight and that will give you an estimate of her adults size. As far as her mix. ? I would lean towards a terrier of sort. She is cute and thanks for rescuing a dog and giving it a home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is my second rescue dog the first one was my little chi/daschund mix that was living out on a tomato farm and he was extra skinny felt so bad so i had to take him home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts