Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone I'm Colleen from Montana... I just recently got a deaf border collie not totally sure how old he is we think just shy 2 years old.... AND we are struggling with him.... His name is Dervish after a whirlling dervish because he spins in circles and barks non stop.... He doesn't play with toys doesnt play fetch no tug of war just spinning and psychotic starring at the ceiling... He barks at strangers he barks all day long every day and we are at our wits end.... I need help advice or something before we get rid of him because we can't take it anymore.... HELP PLEASE

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having issues with your puppy. Damon'sMom is right. You might have better luck with the General Dog Forum.

·
Banned
241 Posts
Hi Everyone I'm Colleen from Montana... I just recently got a deaf border collie not totally sure how old he is we think just shy 2 years old.... AND we are struggling with him....
VERY cool of you to help this guy out and give him some shelter and a home. Lots of respect for people like you... :)

I would suggest seeing a Vet if you have not done so already. If being deaf is your only issue I would think that you could work around that with your training.

A good Vet can examine your dog and give you a better idea of what exactly you are dealing with here...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are on leash because he doesn't stay close and has no regard for traffic he runs right into the street..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts