Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted any new ones in a while, so here are a few of both Nala and Elvis, and a video of what Nala does every day in the yard for at least an hour: chase bugs. She sure loves to chase them around. And yes, her ears do that all the time when she plays lol. Anyway, here goes:

Some pictures taken before and after the video:

More...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She loves that blanket:

and the arm of the couch lol:

And one of Elvis after swimming:

That's all thanks for looking!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you :) They had a blast at the river, but Nala didn't like the water, and I only got one good one of Elvis, otherwise there would have been more :)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I didn't realize that Nala was so spotted all over. Love the pictures of her sleeping on the couch. She was very comfortable I'm sure. And those ears when she runs...too funny. And Elvis obviously liked the water...;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Some great pictures. I especially liked the one that has Nala's arms draped over the couch--so cute.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't realize that Nala was so spotted all over. Love the pictures of her sleeping on the couch. She was very comfortable I'm sure. And those ears when she runs...too funny. And Elvis obviously liked the water...;)
Thank you. Yeah, She's freckled all over :) most of my other pictures were from my phone, so they weren't good quality. I now have a camera that does good pictures so you can really see the freckles.

Some great pictures. I especially liked the one that has Nala's arms draped over the couch--so cute.
Thank you :) She definitely loves that spot on the couch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts