Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's 14 weeks old and more playful than ever! We just bought him a little plastic kiddie pool, which he loves! It's so fun watching him play! He's also been in our a big pool a few times, but we don't want him in it for too long because he's still little.

Because I'm only allowed to have four pictures in a thread, here are the rest in links!
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I think there are more small kiddie pools purchased for dogs than there are for kids. They are the best things ever...if you have a dog who likes water, which thankfully mine don't! Deezel is getting very big and looks cute all wet. :D

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think there are more small kiddie pools purchased for dogs than there are for kids. They are the best things ever...if you have a dog who likes water, which thankfully mine don't! Deezel is getting very big and looks cute all wet. :D
I must agree with all of that! We had one of those pools for my past black lab and he loved it! Deezel is just starting to realize how fun it is after being outside in the hot sun playing.

And yes, the first picture makes me die every time I see it! He does look cute wet.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Your puppy is adorable - i just want to give him a BIG cuddle. I really like the third picture - that would look good in B/W.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts