Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and our new addition (well, he belongs to my youngest son, but they are living here)

these were from our trip to CA back in Apr/May.....

playing in the water w/ my sis's dog, Tessa (they traveled out w/ us...5 dogs and 2 ppl in a mini van + luggage)

Kilt, getting a bath there.....

Titch....

Saoirse........

and TirCeo......

i loved that tub....gonna have to get me one....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and, the boy i brought back from ID (on our way home....6 dogs, 2 ppl and luggage)
Titch's bro, FinnAgin....

we're working on strong dog aggression issues w/ him.....whatever the person did/didn't do we're now correcting....getting there, but slowly.......

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and then just some randoms from home....

family +1.....(lt to rt) Greta, Kilt's sis; Tir, mama; Titch, 1/2 bro; Kilt and Saoirse

Finn....

pool pic.....all sitting nicely...

and, they're gone....

Greta is on the long line cuz she is blind....for those of you that know me, it's not genetic in any way....it's called Optic Neuritis and they have no idea as to what causes it (many things can)......her owner went to work one morning and things were fine, came home and she was blind (vet said that it can happen w/in hrs-days w/ no real warning)......so, she's kept on a long line at the club so she don't run into trees, etc.........

enjoy

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
They're lovely! I love border collies.

But you might have to change your signature because it currently appears that you are no longer one BC shy...since the new addition, you are now a fully Crazy Dog Lady!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there a name for the markings on Kilt and Titchs' faces? Whatever it is, I love it.
they're both split-faces.....Kilt is a tri and Titch is bl/wh.....

i've grown quite fond of the split and the tri's, myself.........but i just love the Border Collie no matter.....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What pretty dogs. Can't imagine traveling with that many. Love that tub too.
it was actually quite easy there....the trip home was a bit more "stressful" what w/ FinnAgin's issues, but Titch helped there by keeping him in line and Tessa had her own little area away from him.....once he gets to know the dog, he's fine w/ them...it's just getting past that 1st attitude adjustment w/ him.....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They're lovely! I love border collies.

But you might have to change your signature because it currently appears that you are no longer one BC shy...since the new addition, you are now a fully Crazy Dog Lady!
well, technically, he's not mine now, even tho he lives here.....so, i guess i'm still one shy.....technically :D

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is another boy, Barkley, that comes out to the club at times to play w/ the gang.....he's actually a 1/2 cousin to Titch (his mom's dad is Titch's dad's dad).....

unfortunately, the gal that owns him is looking to rehome him...and i'm not sure how easy that's gonna be sue to the fact that he has bitten her when stressed/scared from something (neighbours pounding, thunder, fireworks, etc)......but, anyway, Barkley

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwwe ... Your BC's are so gorgeous and always take such great pictures. I sooo wish I were young again so I could have another BC. I really enjoyed the one and only one I had as a youngster. :)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awwwwe ... Your BC's are so gorgeous and always take such great pictures. I sooo wish I were young again so I could have another BC. I really enjoyed the one and only one I had as a youngster. :)
thanx....they're definitely fantastic dogs.....and as for young? they keep me going and keep me "young"....and i have grandkids :)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a Border Collie convention!! BC's are such beautiful dogs! I've never seen one though with one blue eye and one brown eye. Yours are pretty!
mom has both brown and dad has both blue so i guess Titch and Finn decided to be fair and take one of each :p.....they were the only 2 in the litter that are bi-eyed....kinda wish Titch's were opposite (blue in the black and brown in the white)--woulda been cool :)

the BC convention was when we had our "puppy party"/family reunion last year.....there were 4 of the 7 from the 1st litter and 4 of the 6 in the 2nd litter there, plus mom (TirCeo) and some other friends.....all told, we had 15 dogs playing inside at the dog club :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
I love borders !! I used to breed them years ago, my stud was SirBudWeissert and my bitch was LadyCorona. Sadly we lost corona to poisening and Bud bit my granddaughter when she was a year old, I didnt put him to sleep as alot of people thought i should of but I didnt feel like it was safe to have him in my home with the baby so my ex hubby took him. Broke my heart to let him go. He is now 13 years old and still going strong!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
That's funny, I just saw an add for those baths for the first time yesterday! They're made by Booster Bath, I'd post a link to their website but I think there's a rule about that. It may or may not be their name with a dot com at the end. :p

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey, thanx for that info.....now to come up w/ the money :) :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts