Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just thought I'd put up some new pics.
James and I just got back from Nicaragua on Monday, at first it was a bit scary... but then it was just wonderful and beautiful. Sooo different and just so tropical. I'll share pics from the trip with you all later.

Here are new pics of my babies tonight, catching up with CUDDLING CALLAHAN!!! lol...

He missed his momma and daddy

Jade missed us too

more

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ooooh I love my big lug!!!

"Dont leave me again mom!!!" (Little does he know... we're going to have to leave him again in a couple of weeks to travel to a Great Dane show in Ohio)

So innocent...

more

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Laying patiently now

Jodie... not so sure about the camera, but wanting a treat hehe

My Old Man Bingo...

Now being cuddled after his bath

more

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My little sweetheart after her bath... she really needs a trip to the groomers lol! Her hair is getting tooooo long!

Look at that beard! hehe

Dozing off

"Why'd ya wake me up?!"

Thanks for looking!
Nessa

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I was wondering where you guys were... I thought you got lost at the beach and decided to not come home. : P lol!

I love the last two pictures of Cal. lol! Too adorable! Guera looks grumpy. : P She's having a bad hair day and she's made your filming it. : P lol!

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
You are so funny and I am glad you had a safe trip. It looks like all the dogs are smiling and I love the pics of the Dane on top of you on the couch.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Great pics! Made me smile (as usual):D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Wow you caught up all in 1 thread!!!!!!!! Great pics!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Such lovely dogs. Jade reminds me of the giant black dane who lives down the street from me. His name is Sparticus. :) Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Nessa, this is totally off topic.. LOL! But girl, you are definitely looking different!!! You are looking healthier and uhm, is that LOVE GLOW I SEE? :D

Great pics!!! Love the one of Bingo!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
You know I think all of your dogs are beautiful, Nessa. I have to say that little Miss Guerra is the most Beautiful of all. I love her little snaggly smile. She and Oliver are probably soul mates. :) Glad you made it home to your crew all ready for some catch up hugs. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts