Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Not sure why no one would at least take a moment to respound to your post. I just saw it now getting ready to sleep, and with both my dogs in there own beds. You answered your own question, once they have there own beds, life will improve for you and your dogs. Your sleep is very important.

Selecting the right bed is very important, I live in cold country so a slumber bed they really like, and they dig a deep hole in it and snuggle up for a good peaceful nights sleep. During the summer I change there beds to a more firmer type. Yes they are spoiled, but they are worth it:p

Oh, your dogs sound quite normal to me, they are just smart and testing what they can get away with:)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Dr Fosters & Smith is where I got my beds, they have a extensive selection, and they have a good return policy if not satisfied.

Our first dog was a doberman and he liked to sleep in the middle of the bed, and when we woke up in the morning my wife and I were almost off the bed. He would push us out during the long night sleep. We did not know better and went over board for him. But I now know why I was always sleepy during the wake up hours:)

Sounds like your selling your house, good luck, your dogs impress me to have alot of personality!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.