Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here- been looking forever for a perfect boston terrier pup! if anyone can point me in the direction of a reputable breeder thanks !!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome; do you have any breeders in your area? Also there is the Boston Terrier forum that is part of these forums you can sign up like this one and see if they have any info for you. I have a Boston but unfortunately I would not recommend her breeder to anyone; they were less than acceptable I found after I had purchased her.

IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0046 (3).jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too cute !!!!! I'm having a hard time finding a breeder in my area (I'm from NY). A lot of the nearest breeders come out of PA which is notorious for puppy mill activity so steering clear there. . .
Just posted on the Boston Terrier forum - thanks!
Went through AKC website to find breeders, but most breeders sites are outdated/not having litters anytime soon, and one breeder even had a 2 year waiting list !!! So I'm feeling stuck.

maybe someone on the boston forum knows where to look! thanks for your response ! adorable pup!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Humm, I wish I had some ideas but it was really difficult here where I am to find one too and as it turned out they were not what they seemed, I had to go to Indiana and that was not a good thing; almost like PA I later found out. Keep checking this site and the other one, hopefully somebody has some info or ideas for you; keep us advised love to see new puppy additions !!

·
Registered
627 Posts
You could try The Boston Terrier Club of America. On their website you can put in your zip code and it brings up info. Also has phone numbers and website info on the breeders. If you find one check health info, visit them, check the parents, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts