Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone:) my name is barney, i have a 12mth old northern inuit who is my baby.I hope to find other inuit owners as not many around near me, he is a lovely dog really friendly loves people and all dogs. I previously owned rough collies but had a lot of bad luck with them, health-wise ,so i have gone for a different breed. i have quite a lot of experience with dogs, iwas a veternary assistant for many years, hopefully i can be of help to some questions and receive advice back from you. I am looking forward to joining you all.:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i posted my new membership in the wrong place, not a good start i am sorry ,i have just posted on the memorial site thats prob gone to wrong site too, so sorry i am new to this.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Welcome to you! Hope to hear a lot about your Inuit puppy. Don't feel bad, I screw up all the time. Nobody has kicked me out yet. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks inga i been feeling bad posting my infro on the memorial site of all places, the last thing people want to see when their greiving.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see pics of your Northern Inuit pup. Is he just a Northern Inuit or is he an Inuit/wolf mix (a little confused by your thread title)?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, barney,

I also replied to your other post concerning the loss of your Collies (again, my condolences).

Concerning your new pal : a good friend of mine and his wife recently adopted a "North American Indian Dog" (or, more realistically, an Arctic Wolf hybrid).
They are very responsible and interesting people who took all the right steps and precautions and maintain diligent contact with the breeder (who is a well respected professor of genetics and animal behavior). I'm sure they could be of help to you.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll get you more info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts