Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

New Member (Pictures)

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  MarleysGirl 
#1 · (Edited)
New Puppy (pictures)

Hello everyone, I'd like to take a quick second and introduce myself to this forum. I live in Miami, Florida and have recently adopted an abused puppy. Her name is Sasha and she is 5-6 months old. Her past was not very bright, so I want to leave that behind. I was told she is a lab, but many have told me she could be mixed.

I want to start off with receiving opinions on what she could be mixed with. Thanks and I hope to see you around here quite often. =)

Here are some pictures

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome!! She's BEAUTIFUL! She looks like all lab to me. Love her :)

Side note: I have relatives in Homestead. I was just down in FL in mid March for a little mini trip, but I was over on the west coast,in Fort Myers.

I should probably do one of these threads too...I'm a newer member but never properly introduced myself...

#7 ·
Thank you guys for all the nice comments. Its been a long two month period with this girl. As far as everyone, including the vet suggests, she must have been physically abused by MEN. She is completely terrified of them. She limped for about 3 weeks, the vet said it could have been trauma, or she accidentally hurt herself playing (we all doubt that), she must have been hit hard. I do my own dog's vaccinations so that has been done and dealt with. She had a severe infestation of fleas, and for this same cause, a severe infestation of tapeworm. The vet recommended me to put her on puppy supplements and to add fish oil to her food. She has come a long way, but we are not even halfway through to the point in which I want to see her as. She is very sweet, and the process will just take time.

THANKS!!!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.