Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I'm a new member on this site, and I joined because about four months ago, a six week old pit bull/ lab/ shepherd/ rottweiler was dropped on my porch in a cardboard box. SO, of course, I have tons of questions because I have never been solely responsible for a puppy before.

1276426_10202122914659622_296629261_o.jpg

·
Registered
774 Posts
omg i cant believe someone would just drop a puppy off in a cardboard box, was it totally random or do you suspect someone?! theres tons of wonderful reading on here and most of all the users are very helpful youll get the odd stupid answer that is rude but that happens on every forum board

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was very random. All of the spring/summer litters where accounted for in my neighborhood, I spent a week making sure. I left the little guy at the vet's for a week well I did reading and research on the subject of puppy raising, since I wasn't sure if he was stolen, and i didn't know how old he was, or if he was weened, or if he was even healthy. At the end of the week, I went and saw him again, and made sure he was alright. The vet said his chances of adoption where slim due to the pit look, so, I brought him home with me.

·
Banned
157 Posts
Well done, MilosGirl. When I was in my late 20s a cute homeless cat literally jumped on my back as I turned to leave, and he wouldn't get down. In doing so he ended up flying across the Pacific to America, where he lived with my family and his life companion for more than 12 happy years. I can't imagine how our life would have been if he hadn't jumped onto me that moonlit evening.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts