Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

My name is Brannon, and I'm new here as of today! I'm happily married to my husband of nearly 8 years, and we have 3 sons, aged 6, 4.5 and 1.

We only have one dog, but he is our dream dog - and I'm sure there will be more down the line! We have a retired racing greyhound, his name is Casey - and he recently turned 4. He has exceeded all our dog-owning expectations and then some! He is seriously our perfect match.

I volunteer with our local Greyhound rescue organization - and I have great fun with it. Having Casey also inspired me to start my own handmade dog business, and I give back part of my proceeds to our rescue group.

I look forward to meeting many of you and learning about you and your pups!

I'm headed out to dance class right now (just started back dancing after a 12 year hiatus!!) but hope to catch up some here on the forum tonight. :eek:)

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Hi there! Thanks for rescuing a retired racer. I was just checking out your site earlier, it looks great. Are those pictures of Casey? He's lovely!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to you both!

My pleasure to rescue a retired racer. They make it all too easy. One look into those deserving eyes and.... the rest is history! I'm glad you like the site - I have more new stuff coming soon! And yes, many of the photos are of Casey - he's my resident hound model, LOL. He seems to have gotten used to it - forget the catwalk, he works the dogwalk! I'm trying to get new photos up of customers' dogs wearing my stuff, I always love showcasing as many pets as possible!

Thanks again for the warm welcome - it's great to be here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts