Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,

I got a new pitbull puppy a month ago at 5 weeks old. He was very young he lost his mother so he neended a home. I have 2 other dogs small bread, they are mother and daughter. Judie (10years old) and Chloe (2years old). Judie does not like puppies so she did not want anything to do with him, Choe took about a week before starting to play with him, but now they love playing together. She does not like him very much, but will play with him. Because he needs training now we tel him no and down and Choe would hide thinking she did something wrong. I would call her and give her lovies trying to tell her she did not do something wrong. What can i do to let het know i am talking to the puppy, i uses his name before saying no or down but does not work, she is always scared when i just even sounds that we are scolding. What should i do i hate seeing her like this

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do train seperatly but even in general if he wouldn't bite something he shouldn't or things in general he is not surposed to do. I would tel him in general with a soft tone ''Odin no'' and she would think i am talking to her

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.